Re-exploring Key West

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Back to the Garage

Recently I completed (or so I thought) a little quarter scale garage.   I was really pleased with it.   Shortly after I had it 'done', one of the yahoo groups that I belong to hosted a quarter scale garage swap.   Well, I thought maybe I should sign up.   I did and the swaps came yesterday.   At that point I decided my garage needed something more.   My original post was HERE.   This was my garage when I thought it was done.   Most all the comments I received on it were related to how (unrealistically) clean it was and how it was really lacking more stuff.  (that's strange advice for how I do minis).  

There were 6 of us in the swap and I used nearly everything, a couple of items for a commercial garage didn't fit, but I am sure I will use them sometime, somewhere.  

Here are the changes with more stuff.


I got tires, stacked by the garage door.  



I got a rug and a roll of wallpaper on top shelf.   On cabinet, I added the dollhouse that is being constructed.  


More plants on the cabinet, paper towels, paper towls on the shelf above the washer and dryer.   Paint cans on top of the cabinets.   Trash can by door. 


Better view of trash can and the recycling bin.  

Probably need to add an oil stain or two, something more that needs to be done.    Stay tuned.   

1 comment:

The grandmommy said...

Keep going you are getting there. Nice garage and very nice car!